Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring cleaning and starting over......



"...Its been a long December and there's reason to believe, maybe this year will be better than the last...." This song has been playing in my head for a while now. Its been a long winter and to finally break out of it is a really good feeling...I dont remember seasons affecting me so much when I was younger, maybe its just all the changes that have happened in the past few months are starting to get to me, I dont know but whatever it is, its feels good to take a Claritin, open the doors and feel the sunshine again.

With the coming of spring comes the fun and excitement of spring cleaning, wipe the dust off, throw away the junk that has accumulated over a winter of hanging out indoors, rearrange the furniture and start over. What a lovely idea starting over is...a new begining, wipe the slate clean, and start new. A new resolve, a new direction...Im thinking about getting a new hair cut to go with it....with my hair more than halfway down my back, the chances of that are slim, but its a thought just the same.

Natalie has adjusted well to her vest treatments. She quickly eased into her full 20 minute sessions. She's such a little trooper. She adjusts, adapts, and soldiers on. However, in the interest of full disclosure, I must say that she has found the one way that Mommy will stop her treatment and take her vest off...."MOMMY!! I have to go to the bathroom!!!" She pulls that one at least once every treatment....and yes, sometimes she does actually have to go to the bathroom :) She's so cute when she's trying to outwit me :)

Easter is just around the corner and I am a self professed procrastinator...so this week we are not only doing spring cleaning, but we are also up to our bunny ears in errands that need to be run. So here's to a busy week, here's to spring, and here's to hoping your week is as productive as Im hoping mine will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment