Thursday, March 3, 2011

My new love affair.....

Something new has entered my life. I never thought I could feel this way. Awake, alive......

I was introduced by a friend and fellow blogger, Sarah Jones. Many of you know her as Conner's mom.

I am in love.

Please meet my new friend Advocare. I have fallen in love with Spark. Its part of the Advocare line. It has changed the way I start my day, end my day.....as Martha Stewart would say, "Its a good thing."

I am able to get up, get moving and get through my day without that ugly feeling that I want to crawl into a hole....

Its amazing.

Vitamins, minerals, no ugly crash when its over.....AND it tastes good. That is a rare and beautiful combination. Appetite control. Energy. No more dragging myself through the day. Improved mood.

Not only is this good for me, its good for my girls. Waking up in the morning without wanting to pull my hair out, singing on the way to school, treatments done before lunch, a clean house, and a happy mommy the whole way through.....its worth its weight in gold.

I wanted to try it before I started talking about it, and now that Ive tried it, I cant stop talking about it. I am just floored by the difference.

E-mail me if you have questions. I'd love to help you get in on this because I know I will never go back to the way things were....not after seeing how they could be.....

My best to you ~j 

No comments:

Post a Comment