Thursday, November 4, 2010

A letter to Honda Finance:

To whom it may concern:

Your recent negative reporting to the credit bureau has been devastating.....you suck.

I have NEVER been late 30 days nor 40 days, let alone the 41 days that you are reporting.....you suck.

I understand that you cannot send a hand typed letter correcting your mistake and that it will take 4-6 weeks to draft one because it has to go through your legal department.....you suck.

I understand that you have notified Equifax to remove the negative statement, but it takes over a month to go through equifax's red tape......you both suck.

You have quite possibly destroyed the contract on the ONE house on the market that I liked, let alone cost me the amount on my contract guarantee and the cost of the inspection.....you suck.

Furthermore, you have possibly destroyed my children's hopes of being in a house for the holidays, let alone myself.....you suck.

When this is all said and done, if i ever do get the chance to get into my house and get my credit score fixed and put this all behind me like a REALLY bad dream, I intend on refinancing my car. Why? Because YOU SUCK!!!!

Sincerely,

Juli Canning

No comments:

Post a Comment