Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lemonade anyone?

single white female with 2 children who you will always come in second or third to but thinks she should come first (unless you have children of your own), she has a bad attitude at times but that's only when she has to, believes in a no nonsense, no excuses approach to life, who loves her job, loves shiny things, who can possibly outwit you or at least give you a run for your money, loves a hard worker and has no time for anyone who thinks that alcohol or drugs are the only ways to "unwind" or have a good time, someone who loves her computer as much as she loves a night out, believes that a man should take care of the family as well as contribute to the household, likes to spend money because you cant take it with you, has a streak of laziness because no one wants to go full speed ahead all the time and someone who lives life to improve it, not just to maintain it....


I think that's an honest look at me.....

So here I am, on my own again. I think its for the best though. When I turned on the radio in the car, as I drove away for the last time....a song was playing....

"...Here I go again on my own, going down the only road Ive ever known, like a drifter I was born to walk alone, and Ive made up my mind, I aint wastin' no more time, so here I go again...."

I took it as a sign that I was doing the right thing. I KNOW its the right thing.

2 comments:

  1. J,

    I remember from an early post that things were going well. Oh, man. I'm so sorry to hear it didn't work out. I think you're wonderful and this guy lost out. Big time. You will find the right guy or he will find you. It always works out.

    I am sending you good vibes from CA, much happiness, and everything else positive. It's everything I can fit on the carrier pigeon. Hold it, I can fit a few hugs in the bag, too.

    You're the greatest.

    UC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that means a lot. Things WERE going well. I guess the truth is that regardless of how long you've known someone, you never really know them. (if that makes any sense) sparing the world my most intimate details, I will just say that there was no other choice. It's okay, it truly is. Much love always! Thanks for stopping by on your off week. ~j

    ReplyDelete