Monday, June 18, 2012

Losing it and TMI

I started with an IUD after Cooper was born. My incredible fertility is a blessing but....well.....I think we have enough.

Ever since that thing has been placed, I've been a little off. Mood swings. Crying spells. Anger. Hostility.

Does the IUD coincide with the prime timing for PPD to come crashing in?

Probably.

Maybe it's all in my head.

In talking to people about this problem I've learned some disturbing things about what I project into the world. I mean, according to my friends, I was already crazy. According to my nurses at the doctors office, I was already crazy. Really? Because I don't think so....*sigh*

According to my doctor I have PPD and need to be medicated...sooo...I guess we will find out who's right.

Until then, you can find me at the bottom of a bag of Hershey kisses.

All of my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment