Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Its back, with a vengeance.

Its that time again.

CF awareness month.

Its here. Its big. Its in your face.

CF awareness videos. Fundraising push.

LOOK WHAT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH PEOPLE!!! WILL YOU PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR FREAKING CUP OF COFFEE AND GIVE ME A HAND?????

Too much, I think. However the thought has crossed my mind.

Natalie and I spent the larger part of this afternoon at the park. By the time we were done she looked at me and said, "Momma, no more pictures okay?". I tried to sneak in a couple more, but she quickly gave me the classic Juli look. The "do you think I'm that stupid?" look. So I put my camera in my purse.

I did manage to get a couple in that were pretty good. About to embark on a new CF video of my own.....here's a sneak peak of some of the shots. Some edited, some not.




No comments:

Post a Comment