Thursday, January 20, 2011

staring at the page.....

Day four of a headache.....

Day (insert huge number here) of having writer's block.

This blog was supposed to be raw, real, mine.....

Ive censored it.

Ive deleted three posts in the past month.

Three.

Where is the line. Where and when is it just too much?

Ive come to realize a few things through my deleted blogs....my life is not normal. Even though it is what I am accustomed to and have been for quite some time (like my whole life).....Even though Ive done the best I could under the circumstances Ive been dealt, chosen, whatever........my life is abnormal and shocking to some people.

It makes me feel bad.

Kinda like when you were a little kid and you were all excited to tell your friends something and when you did they rolled their eyes and walked away.....yeah that kind of bad.

I used to be proud of my blog....it used to be home. Now I'm not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment