Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Where ya been, Juli?

Computer glitches mixed with life, throw in a few over time shifts and you have a blogger MIA.

I apologize for the absence, however I find it to be a good thing. This blog was started as a place for me to vent, a place for me to run....Therefore no news is good news....

Christmas was as fun as Christmas can be.....running from house to house, eating too much, and children who just want to go home and play with their toys....Every year I say that I wont do it again. Every year I say that I'm going to stay home and enjoy Christmas instead of running from house to house.....maybe I will actually do that next year....maybe.

Tonight I'm going to leave you with pictures of the last month....it hits the high points on what we've been up to :)

Chillin in my LSU socks :)



Play time with our Nebs


Harry Potter with Caitlin





Christmas Time!



Christmas Eve morning mess!


Cookie making time!




unpacking and organizing


Pizza night out!


No comments:

Post a Comment