Friday, April 20, 2012

Everything happens for a reason.....right?

Just a random thought for a random day.....

Ive always been of the school of thought that everything happens for a reason. Things that you go through in life prepare you for things to come.....good and bad.

My sister lost her husband Easter Sunday. He was young, too young, 29.

I cannot find the logic in things such as this. My sister has lost a husband, my niece has lost her father....he has two children from a previous marriage that are without their Daddy. He was not ill, it was not expected. Its just one of those things, an accident.

If I hold to the same ideas...then this is preparing them, all of us, for something else that just doesn't seem right, something that just doesn't seem possible, something that just doesn't make sense.

I hope I'm wrong.

I don't need anymore lessons.

I don't want anymore lessons.

1 comment:

  1. My sincere condolences, Juli, for your sister's loss. That's terrible. Life doesn't make sense and this is more proof of it.

    ReplyDelete