Thursday, February 3, 2011

CF Momma stage fright.

I am not the most forward human being on the planet.

Doesn't make much sense does it? After all, I have a blog....my fear of rejection cant be THAT overwhelming.....can it?

It can. It is. Its awful. But its something that I have learned to come to terms with and something that I am learning to overcome. I am 30 years old....its about time that I care not what others think of me....right?

This theory has been put to the test once more. I have joined a facebook group called CF Mommas....its private, by invite only. Its mostly female, some dadda's wandering around though....I must admit, I was petrified.

A comment here, a comment there...kinda like easing your body into a cold swimming pool, one toe at a time.... a like here, a like there....no harm, no heads bitten off.....and finally a question posted.....

Over time I have eased into this group and found it to be quite informative. A place to laugh, to cry, to be amongst those who understand....whole heartedly understand, have been there, done that, been through that. I'm flattered to be a part of such a lovely group of women.

So "Thank You" ladies for the invite. I look forward to having your advice to look to...

much love ~j

No comments:

Post a Comment